A great opportunity to apply and develop communication skills as part of a European in-house internal communications team.
This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Internship Internal Communication
A great opportunity to apply and develop communication skills as part of Lynk & Co's internal communications team.
We are now looking for an intern for a period of 5 months at Lynk & Co Internal Communications Team to support the delivery the internal communications strategy.
You will have regular connection with e.g. PR, HR, Facility and Marketing functions.
The role is an excellent opportunity to develop broad communications skills through working on a range of interesting programs across our European organization.
This position is based in Gothenburg and will work closely with the Internal Communications manager.
What you'll do
- Work with the team to prepare assets to support delivery of strategic internal communications – including newsletters, presentations, intranet texts and more
- Support with the creation and execution of digital and physical events
- Partner with different functions such as e.g. HR, Facility and Marketing to publish timely company information.
What you should have
- Experience with designing presentation material and editing images
- Good writing skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Lots of energy and eager to learn
To be considered for this internship you need to belong to any of these three categories:
- Be eligible for for work experience internship via Arbetsförmedlingens programs (Arbetspraktik)
- Study at a Swedish University where internship is part of the curriculum
- Study at a vocational program where internship is part of the curriculum (LIA Internship)
Working for Lynk & Co
Want to learn more about working for Lynk & Co and what we offer? Read more via this link: Why Lynk & Co - Lynk & Co (lynkco.com)
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use psychometric assessments from Alva Labs to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application latest October 16. We will do screening and selection of candidates after the last application date.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Gabriela Vel Kos, Internal Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, check out our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.