Software Engineer for a global automotive tech company
About the organization
We work with advanced automotive technology and are supported by a competent team focusing on technology development, quality assurance, sales and logistics. We have been an expansive subsidiary company to one of the world’s largest global subcontractor in the industry. Together we have created a unique, successful mix of the Japanese style ‘Monozukuri’ (the art of creating things) and meticulous quality culture, as well as Swedish creativity and drive. The automotive industry is changing at rocket speed. The future brings new challenges. Given that we have decided to keep being at the forefront in the next 20 years, we need to develop and expand our company and our competent team.
About the work
- You will plan, execute and evaluate work implemented together with customers, colleagues and our application engineers for engine control
- You will draft and analyze new customer requirements and create prototype solutions based on the former
- You will verify solutions theoretically in integration lab as well as in the vehicle
You have university education in Computer Science, Electrical engineering or other relevant subjects and have minimum 3 years working experience in software development for built-in systems. You have excellent English communication skills (spoken and written) and basic Swedish language skills. You need to have a Swedish driving license (B).
- Matlab, Simulink, TargetLink and/or AUTOSAR
- Experience of working with software development for built-in systems in automotive industry
- Experience with Communications protocols such as CAN, LIN, etc.
To succeed in this role as well as in our customer-focused team, it is important that you are a responsible and independent team player. You are a communicative person with good ability to cooperate with others in generating solutions with focus on the customer surface. You have a good eye for detail and the patience to complete tasks and fulfilling goals. Do you want to be on an exciting development journey with a motivated team at an international automotive company with global network? This is the job for you!
For more information, contact:
Nima Bador (+46 734 397 260, email@example.com)
Please notice that you can only apply by clicking the "Apply" button in this page and not by emailing the contact above.