Junior Application Engineer
Arduino is looking for a Junior Application Engineer to join our Customer Support Team in Malmö.
She/He should have knowledge in electronics and programming of microcontrollers, should be familiar with Arduino products, and should be ready to confront new technical challenges on a daily basis. The candidate should be a dynamic person who can evaluate hardware and software questions to generate solutions and eventually report bugs to Arduino’s design team. Since our support team communicates with customers from all over the world, we are looking for service minded individuals with the ability of explaining complex technical terms in an easy way and redirecting users to the right places when they need extra information. The main language for customer support is English, however knowing additional languages is a plus.
Skills & Requirements
- Continuous learning and looking for the best methods to improve work;
- Good communication skills and full professional proficiency of written and spoken English;
- Empathetic, positive, and good with conflict resolution;
- Like challenges, and not scared by technical constraints;
- Passionate about the open-source community, team player;
- Experience in tinkering with microcontrollers;
- Knowing more than 2 languages is definitely a plus;
- Worked on Arduino-based projects and have participated in our community is definitely a plus;
How to apply
If you feel you meet this requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please send us an email at email@example.com including a link to your portfolio and your one-page resumè. Please specify in the email subject the position you are applying for.
An introduction letter would be also great for us to better understand your motivations and why you would like to work with us.