Customer Relations Consultant
If you want to experience working within a new brand with all the benefits of a high performing organisation behind it, but the same sharp and hungry approach that a successful start-up environment brings, we have the perfect opportunity for you! You will be part of a growing and highly efficient team currently working on delivering an outstanding customer experience to our customers in Japan.
Deltaceros deliver product solutions to clients in the gaming sector. We are now expanding into delivering solutions for the Japanese market and as part of our expansion, we’re now looking to hire native speaking Customer Relations Consultants who will help guide our end users as they enjoy our products. The successful candidates will enjoy interacting with customers and identifying and presenting solutions to their questions. Like any successful organisation we love people with that little extra and we want to communicate that to our customers, so they do not just enjoy but they feel loyal to our brands. In return you will be working with a fantastic set of colleagues within fantastic office conveniently located in the center of Stockholm.
- Handling Web Chat and Email enquiries in real-time reflecting our tonality and high standards each and every time
- Work closely with our customers and their marketing and CRM functions in order to deliver success
- Guide our customers through their user journeys and assist them in using the various services and products offered
- Support and offer suggestions on content, copy and communication across our customer experience
- We are a 24/7 customer facing operation, but our Stockholm based team members will be workings shifts between 08:00 and 20:00. Naturally these shifts will sometimes include Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays
Who you are?
- Native Japanese speaker
- Target Orientated and task focused
- Strong awareness of the Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment, therefore an individual that embraces change is desirable
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Friendly and personable individual who enjoys being part of a team
- Business level English is required
- A fan of online casino games is always a plus
Benefits of joining Deltaceros
- Free refreshments throughout the day – It’s important we keep our energy levels up as we work towards our targets
- Regular Team Building Events – We take pride in the way we work together
- Pension Plan – Your future is important to us
- Lifestyle Allowance – We encourage healthy and active lifestyle
- Training and Development – You will receive comprehensive training and ongoing opportunities to learn and take on additional skills and responsibilities
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com