DanAds is on a mission to democratize the industry of selling and buying advertising through self-service and give all global Media owners a fully automated self-service infrastructure that enables them to reach entirely new advertiser segments and focus on revenue driven tasks instead of manual administration.
DanAds was founded in 2013 with a belief that transparency between advertisers and publishers is necessary to increase engagement, revenue and future scalability.
Today we are the global leading provider of digital advertising self-service infrastructure custom made for global publishers and advertisers. We work with some of the biggest companies in the Industry, such as eBay, Hearst, Bloomberg Media Group, Philips, TripAdvisor and Truecaller.
We're a super team challenging the very foundation of how the Advertising industry works.
We are looking for a User Experience Expert who is efficient with a flexible mindset. You should be well organized, responsible and dedicated. We believe you are detail oriented and understand how the small things play a role in the big picture. You should have the ability to work under pressure and execute in a fast-paced and changing environment, with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
You will work out of our office in Sollentuna, but have a high degree of collaboration with teams and colleagues in our other offices in London, New York, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about solving complex UX challenges.
- Have understanding for your customers and can anticipate user needs.
- Love both strategy and hands-on UX.
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
As User Experience Expert you will:
- Be the voice of our customers in product development.
- Create new designs for our Self-service Advertising platform from specified user needs and business requests from both external and internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, operations and finance.
- Work with sketches, wire-frames and mockups to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users.
- Develop UX design solutions for the Self-service Advertising platform that are usable, simple, friendly, efficient and effective.
- Introduce new product designs to internal stakeholders.
- Help to create and maintain platform design documentation.
- Follow up with QA to assure the quality of designs and experiences.
- Define goals and metrics on feature usage, to strengthen or disprove hypotheses.
- Cooperate very closely with the product and development team to effectively develop robust solutions.
- 2+ years related work experience.
- A hands-on UX Expert that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design and user testing.
- A good understanding of designing for user experience, with interactions in our Self-service Advertising platform.
- Proficiency in Sketch as well as Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop and Illustrator). Also, knowledge in any Prototype tool such as InVision, Principle, Framer or ProtoPie.
- Experience working with UX in an Agile development environment.
- Strong ability to form and test hypothesis around user behavior.
- Ability to develop mockups and low fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to define user scenarios and design themes.
- Ability to break down process flows and analyze complex interactions and roles within a business system.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, you are comfortable in defending design decisions.